Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Essie Lapis Of Luxury (+ Pure Pearlfection)

Last week I bought 2 new nail polish and I'm in looooove! I'm actually on a "no-buy" this month, but in my world "no-buy" and "buying-5-polishes-a-month" is practically the same, so...! I was surfing on the internet, looking for nail polish wishes for Christmas, when I saw Essie's Pure Pearlfection swatched over Essie's Lapis Of Luxury. It looked so cool! I reminded me of the sky on a snowy winter day and I knew that I had to get them both. So here they are!

Lapis Of Luxury is a gorgeous light blue creme. It's not a vibrant blue, it's more on the dusty side. Almost like a summer sky blue. The formula is like a dream! Oh my gosh, so perfect. Essie's formulas are usually on the thinner side, but this was just right. And... It was a one-coater! How great is that!?

Pure Pearlfection is frost with white shimmers in a clear, but blurry white base. It has some blue and purple flecks in direct sunlight. It's so amazing, because it can change all your creme nail polishes to shimmers/frosts. The formula was very thin and runny, but apply a thin layer and your good to go.

Xoxo, Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment