Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OPI - Russian Navy

Hey guys! I'm so busy this week with work and school so I'll just do swatches. Today I'm wearing OPI's Russian Navy and to be honest I'm not really a fan, but I know that a lot of people love it. This polish was the first OPI, I ever bought. It looks so pretty in the bottle, but once you get it on your nails, it's just like..... Boring. At least I think so. It looks kinda interesting in strong, direct sunlight, but it's kinda hard to find strong, direct sunlight, when it's rainy and only 42 degrees! 

Russian Navy is a purplish blue polish with red and turquoise shimmer. I find it a little hard to apply. The formula is a bit runny and hard to apply evenly. It might just be my bottle, I don't know. I used two thick coats to get it fully opaque.



These pictures are with flash, so you can see the pretty shimmer, cause like I said, I couldn't find direct sunlight.

Xoxo, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment