Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OPI - Servin' Up Sparkle

Howdy guys! I hate Tuesdays. I have PE every Tuesday and I hate that. I always trip and fall or break a nail or something :( So, when I got home today, I was tired and I didn't want to spend a lot of time on doing my nails. I just renewed them with some glitter and some stamping! Easy peasy! 

Servin' Up Sparkle is a layering holographic/silver glitter. It has tiny round glitters and large hexagon glitters. This is so eye catching, colorful and sparkly, that my camera just freaked out and refused to take a single decent picture. But I tried.





Is it just me or does the stamping look like a tattoo? For this look I used two coats of Sally Hansen Celeb City and five coats og the Servin' Up Sparkle.

Xoxo, Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment